Hague Housing Authority
Hague Social Housing is intended for low to moderate income seniors (55+). Under the Social Housing Program, tenants are provided with rent that is geared to their household income.
You are eligible for the social housing benefit if:
- your household`s income and assets are at or below the limits established by Saskatchewan Housing Corporation (SHC) from time to time,
- you are able to live independently either alone or with supports,
- your household fits with the types of housing we have available in your community,
- you have good rental references from landlords, and
- you are not in Canada on a student visa or as a visitor.
If your application for the Social Housing Program is approved, the housing authority will review your housing circumstances and assess your level of need for housing. When a unit is available, the housing authority selects the household with the greatest housing need.
If your application for the Social Housing Program is approved but no housing unit is available immediately, you may need to provide additional information to confirm you are still eligible for the program when a unit becomes available.
If you are offered a housing unit, you will need to provide a security deposit.
Click Sask Housing Application Form for application form or you may pick one up at the Hague Town Office.
Hague Housing Authority is in search of members to sit on the board of directors. For more information, please contact Karen Bortnak: 306-225-5882 / 306-227-6556 or Pat Wagner: 306:225-2265