News & Updates
Tuesday, September 19th
Attention Residents and Businesses at the following locations….
East of the Railway Tracks EXCEPT for 301 – 307 East Railway Street & 133 South Service Road
Please be advised that we plan to shut water off on Wednesday, September 20th, from approx. 9:00am to 3:30 p.m.
You will receive a notice delivered to your door of a Precautionary Drinking Water Advisory following this service disruption.
Hague Town Office
Monday, September 18th
Click here for the Precautionary Drinking Water Advisory Notice
for the following locations…
105, 107, 108 & 110 Third Street
107 – 120 Fourth Street
401 Main Street (Penner’s Agro & Car Wash)
409 Main Street
501 – 507 Main Street
301-307 East Railway (including Hague Museum)
133 South Service Road
September 15th, 2017
Fire Ban has been removed for the
Town of Hague.
Attention Hague Residents: The Town of Hague is the recipient of funds through the Clean Water and Wastewater (CWWF) program for water line upgrades. Project will be starting Monday, August 21. It will be required to shut off water valves in select areas of Town at select times. Please expect water disruptions and Precautionary Boil Water Advisories during the next two months – to avoid inconvenience, it is recommended to have a supply of bottled water in your household. If at all possible we will try to provide a days’ notice by email indicating which blocks will be affected. Each water disruption will result in an average of three days of a Precautionary Boil Water Advisory. Each household and business will receive a hand delivered letter (taped to your door) at the onset of an advisory and a subsequent letter at the end of the advisory. Thank you, in advance, for your patients during this time – this project is a benefit for you, our residents, and will make our Town a better place to live!!!
Now that School has started the Rosthern RCMP would like to remind students of their responsibilities:
– While waiting for a bus stand well away from the road in a safe and easy-to-see area
– Don’t walk/run between school busses or cars because other people may not see you
– Remember, if you can’t see the driver, the driver probably can’t see you either
– When walking to school, walk on the sidewalk whenever possible and only cross the road at marked crosswalks or where there are lights/crossing guards
– If there are no sidewalks to use, walk on the left-hand side of the road, facing oncoming traffic and stay as far away from the traffic as possible
– Pay attention, stay alert when crossing the street
– If you are Biking, skateboarding or using a scooter, follow the rules of the road and always wear a helmet.
– don’t be distracted. pay attention when you are walking – don’t text while walking and don’t listen to music loud enough that you aren’t aware of what’s going on around you
Have a great 2017-2018 school year and have fun, stay safe!
Rosthern RCMP would like to remind motorists to pay attention to school zones and speed limits. Drivers are reminded that they must stop when a school bus has its lights flashing and their STOP sign is out.
WANTED: Criminal with sewing machine at large……. Police say he’s following a pattern.
Submitted by Sgt. Jacqueline Spence, Rosthern RCMP
Hague Parks & Recreation is presently seeking
for the upcoming season, October – March
Resumes including salary expectations
will be accepted until positions are filled.
Hague Town Office, Box 180, Hague SK S0K 1X0
Fax#: 306-225-4410; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to enlarge print
Instructions on how to download application, click here